Diary Dates – December
- Saturday 7th – Matamata Xmas Street Parade – come along and cheer on the RSA Float
- Sunday 8th – Spud in the Bucket Competition – Club opens at 10.00 am. Lots of prizes and fun on the day. BBQ provided with Ice-Cream cones for dessert.
- Wednesday 11th – Golden Years Lunch 12.00 – 2.00pm 2 course meal $15.00 per head. Bookings to the bar
- Thursday 19th – Matamata Brass Band playing after the raffles
- Tuesday 31st – New Year’s Eve Party with music and nibbles
NB: The Bistro will be closed from the 23rd December and will re-open on Thursday 9th January.
From 1st January 2020 there will be an increase in the bar and bistro prices!
Last Housie for the year : Wednesday 11th December.
Builders Mix – We are looking for approximately 2 wheelbarrows of Builder Mix to help repair the pot holes in the car park. If you can help please let Tricia know.
Tickets on sale at the bar or from 5.00 pm on raffle nights – draws take place at 6.30 pm:
- Tuesday – fresh fish (weather permitting) or meat packs and hot roast chickens
- Thursday – meat packs
- Friday – meat packs
ALSO, DON’T FORGET:
- Tuesday – Lucky Number draw – drawn after the raffles
- Thursday – Club membership draw – drawn after the raffles
- Friday – Elusive Joker – drawn between 7.00 pm and 7.15 pm.
- Last Joker draw will be on 20thDecember – must go if not won! Tickets on sale from 5.00 pm Friday only
Raffles Christmas/New Year:
- No fish raffles on 31st December and the 7th January 2020.
- Vouchers will be given as prizes for the meat raffles on 26th and 27th December and the 2nd and 3rd of January 2020.
2020 Membership Cards
The subscriptions for 2020 will be out next week. Members may pay at the bar and collect their cards, or pay online and the cards can be posted out.
Please ensure that we have your correct address details!
“Let us help you discover the World”
Contact: Lea Stanley, 81 Broadway, Matamata Ph.: 888 7186
Merry Christmas to all our members and their families from the
President, Committee and Staff of the Matamata Memorial RSA
Be safe and enjoy.